So here is a beauty regimen you have probably never heard of, or thought of trying, a PUMPKIN FACE MASK!!! I know some of you are asking questions like why Pumpkin? What is so great about it? Is it really safe for the skin? To give some answer to your questions yes it is , pumpkin is more popular for the colder seasons. This beauty regimen is safe for the skin and helps smooth wrinkles, give skin a radiant glow, replenish the skin with vitamins , eliminate redness and more! Want to try it? Recipe listed below.
Pumpkin Face Mask
- 2 Tbsp of Pumpkin purée or 1 small pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Honey
- 1/2 tsp of Milk (whole,skim,soy,almond, or any milk of your choice)
- (Optional: Add 1/4 tsp of cinnamon to the mixture, cinnamon acts as a exfoliation scrub which helps with the removal of dead skin cells of the skin and leaves a wonderful smell)
- Wash your face with your daily face cleanser or soap. Pat face with towel leaving face slightly damp.
- Mix together the pumpkin purée,honey, and milk of your choice in a small mixing bowl. If you are using the 1/4 tsp of cinnamon this would be the time to add it to the mixture.
- Apply mixture to clean face with your fingers or small make up brush in circular motions avoiding eyes. You may also apply to your neck.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes so the mask can set to face.
- Now wash of with warm water, pat completely dry with a towel and apply your daily moisturizer or lotion.
Check out the links below for the recipe and reviews: