Everyone wants the long, luscious lashes that when you blink, people can feel the wind. But not everyone wants to buy fake lashes and glue them to their eyelids or pay $60+ to get them done professionally. No worries though. There are a couple mascaras that will do the job of giving you the thick, long lashes you want without accidentally pulling out your real ones.
5. Buxom Lash This mascara isn’t the best of the best but it gets the job done. It adds the length you want without being too clumpy.
4. Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara This brand is known for its eye makeup products and this mascara works great. However, while it adds length, it doesn’t do much to add fullness.
3. Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara I think the name says it all.
2. Maybelline Falsies Volume Express This mascara is a favorite by most people. There are different variations of the mascara depending on if you want flare, volume, or length. Regardless, it definitely gives you the “falsie” look that will make your eyes pop.
1. They’re Real! by Benefit This one is a personal favorite. The brush works well to separate you eyelashes while adding length and thickness. Your eyelashes will look so good people will ask if they’re real. While it’s hard to say whether this or Maybelline Falsies is the best mascara, I think They’re Real! takes the spot.